Photo Credit: Photo courtesy of Ime Umoh
50 In 50: Black Male Travel Influencers To Follow From Country To Country
Representation matters because not only does it bring a different perspective to the table, but it shapes and influences how we see ourselves.
That’s why we created this list of some of the most influential Black male travel influencers who are paving the way for a safe space for Black travelers.
2. Nathan Fluellen: Instagram @worldwidenate
Nathan Fluellen is originally from Chicago and now spends his time traveling the globe and documenting his adventures through social media and his online travel show.
He is a self-proclaimed adventure enthusiast, who hopes to inspire readers and viewers with a ton of travel tips for their next adventure.
Travis Levius: Instagram @misterlevius
8. Erick Prince: Instagram @minoritynomad
9. Ernest White II: Instagram @flybrother
11. Ime Umoh: Instagram @ahmay_ahmoo
Ime is a video creator who is known to get some dope content by using his drone.
The Baltimore-native left his corporate job in America to travel the world. He co-founded “Black Men Drone”
31. Jeff Jenkins: Instagram @chubbydiaries
Orlando-native Jeff Jenkins uses his platform to help plus-size, big, and curvy people travel the world.
33. Jerome Stanislaus: Instagram @ tuskegeebloodline
42. Kemoi Charles: Instagram @ iamkemoi8
Kemoi is a luxury brand curator who page gives us nothing but Black Boy Joy.
51. David Dacosta: Instagram @mrgotravel
David is a film director who retired at 30 and is now traveling the world.