Cyber Monday is here, which means that you’ve likely received countless emails, Facebook notifications, text messages and alerts about deals on clothes, electronics, goods and services that are almost too good to pass up. Thankfully, the travel and hospitality industry are both just as eager to get your Cyber Monday business, with airlines and hotel chains all offering their own deals that are sure to make you want to travel more in 2018, and for a fraction of the normal price.
If traveling more is on your list of New Year’s resolutions, here are 10 Cyber Monday travel deals that, unlike those shoes or electronics, you won’t regret buying.
1. Fly to destinations like Barcelona, Belfast, Dublin and more for as little as $89 thanks to a slew of special deal rates from Norwegian. Details here.
2. Emirates has round-trip international fares from the states for as little as $449. Details here.
3.Thompson Hotels is offering 30% off guest rooms and 50% off suites for any hotel in their portfolio. Details here.
4. Alaska Airlines and Virgin America have teamed up to offer one-way flight deals for as little as $47. Details here.
5. Wyndham properties are slashing rates for select hotels by as much as 55%. Details here.
6. Spirit Airlines is offering $25 one-way flights for its $9 Fare Club members and $50 one-way fares for non-members. Details here.
7. Book a room with Viceroy Hotels & Resorts to destinations like Beverly Hills, Abu Dhabi and New York City for up to 40% off. Details here.
8. Delta has round-trip deals for travel to domestic locations and to Asia, Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean. Details here.
9. Hawaiian Airlines has deals to Maui and Oahu for as little as $337. Details here.
10. Save $50 on a flight with Qatar Airlines when you use the code SAVE50. Details here.