Photo Credit: Photo by Andrea Piacquadio
This Vegas Resort Is Offering Complimentary Stay For Essential Workers
Teachers, trash collectors, and grocery store workers are just some of the essential workers the Venetian in Las Vegas is honoring at its resort.
First responders and essential workers can enjoy a complimentary stay through the resort’s “Share the Love” program.
As part of the initiative, essential workers can enjoy a free night for a stay through Dec. 29, 2020. Staff confirmed that there is no nightly minimum stay and if any essential worker would like to add additional nights, they will be at its “Friends & Family” rate.
Per the Venetian, here’s a list of first responders and essential staff that are eligible for a complimentary stay from the following sectors:
- Fire services, law enforcement agencies, emergency medical services & public safety agencies
- Healthcare services
- Businesses or organizations that provide food, shelter, or critical social services for disadvantaged populations
- Public utilities
- Trash collection
- Home maintenance/repair services
- Auto repair services & trucking service centers
- Grocery stores, supermarkets, hardware stores, convenience & discount stores
- Pharmacies, healthcare operations, & biomedical facilities
- Post offices & shipping outlets
- Gas stations & truck stops
- Banks & financial institutions
- Veterinary services & pet stores
- Laundromats & dry cleaners
- Food processing
- Agriculture, livestock & feed mills
- Logistics & Supply Chain Operations: Warehousing, storage, distribution, and supply-chain related operations
- Public transportation
- Air transportation
- Essential stays in hotels, commercial lodging, dormitories, shelters, and homeless encampments
- Educators, childcare centers and daycares
For more information on the program or to schedule a one night stay, visit venetian.com/sharethelove.