Photo Credit: Getty Images
The Ultimate Flex: This Rum Tour Takes You Island Hopping By Private Jet
If you’ve been looking for your next over-the-top adventure, this tour is it. The Ultimate Rum Run, one of three special tours curated by Fairmont, allows you and seven of your friends to experience this one-of-a-kind Caribbean adventure.
Of course, this tour will cost you some serious coins.
For $185,000, you will board your own AirSpirit private jet that will fly you between Barbados and Bermuda. The package includes the following:
- Premium Beachfront Suite at Fairmont Royal Pavilion in Barbados, including butler service, daily buffet breakfast, and Platinum Airport Arrival Fast Track
- Suite, Penthouse or Duplex in Fairmont Gold, Fairmont’s most exclusive luxury offering, at Fairmont Southampton in Bermuda
- An exclusive tour exploring the 350-year history and provenance of St. Nicholas Abbey Rum, including an in-depth look at how one of the finest rums in the world is produced and a private tour of one of only three Jacobean mansions left in the western hemisphere
- Chef’s tasting dinner at the 330-year-old Waterlot Inn, hand-paired by the master distillers at Goslings with Goslings Papa Seal, the heritage producer’s very limited edition (only 12 barrels!), hand bottled, hand labeled prestige expression
- Private Rum Blending Session, in which master mixologists share their time-honored techniques of blending rums, herbs, and flavors to create your very own rum
- An exploration of the fragrance of rum, a perfumery pairing experience and lunch with Lili Bermuda Perfumery
- An island “rum runner” scavenger hunt by Twizy electric mini-car, inspired by the adventurous spirit of the early rum runners
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion’s Jet Lag Rum Massage will soothe away the stresses of your long flight away using rum-infused herbs in Barbados, while the 2 hour Royal Poinciana Sensation at Fairmont Southampton’s Willow Stream Spa will bathe you in the essential oil of royal poinciana, harvested from the Bermuda Botanical Gardens; followed by a full-body massage with white magnolia and ylang-ylang oil; and completed with a calming body wrap, accompanied by a hand and foot massage, to seal in the nourishing effects of these exquisite flowers.
- Private chartered catamaran cruise with onboard chef and rum tastings
These luxury adventures will only be around until December 31, 2020.