Photo Credit: Photo by Terence Patrick/CBS via Getty Images
Mariah Carey Could Be Your Airbnb Host With This $21 Holiday Experience
Mariah Carey has consistently proven to be the ‘Queen of Christmas.’ So much so, that her song does numbers on the charts each and every holiday season. While the holidays may look a lot different this year, Airbnb has decided to make a lucky NYC resident’s New Year’s Eve the talk of the town.
Through a one-time, one-night only Airbnb experience offering, you will have the opportunity to be personally serenaded by the holiday diva herself (virtually of course), while also enjoying a safe yet fun night on the town.
This sparkling experience also includes:
- $5,000 shopping credit to use along NYC’s famous 5th Avenue or local Times Square shops before your stay, along with a trunk full of sparkly New Year’s Eve hats, 2021 glasses and horns for the countdown to midnight
- Access to an indoor lounge to watch New Year’s celebrations around the world, adorned with local art by Jason Douglas Griffin, featuring collaborations with Brandon Friend and Jason Reynolds. Or, enjoy the reading nook stocked with board games while waiting for the clock to strike twelve.
- Dinner (with a slice of famous Junior’s cheesecake) prepared by a private chef
- A sparkly piece of crystal featuring this year’s Waterford Crystal Times Square New Year’s Eve Ball design as a memento to take home.
- Panoramic views to see all broadcasted events and concerts organized by Times Square Alliance
Wow! This sounds like an amazing NYE in NYC, and all while staying safe and social distancing. To book, simply head to airbnb.com/happyholidays starting Monday, Dec. 21 at 9am EST. The cost is $21 and is for up to 2 people.
This is not a contest, but simply Airbnb’s way of bringing a little cheer to someone’s holiday. You must be a NYC resident to participate, and you can find additional details here.