Get 50% Off These “Moon” Destinations To Celebrate The 50th Anniversary Of The First Moon Landing
PUBLISHED: Jul 13, 2019 12:18 PM
On July 16, 1969, Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, and Michael Collins hopped aboard the Apollo 11 to embark on a historic trip to the moon. The mission took 8 days, 3 hours and 18 minutes and was broadcasted on television worldwide.
To celebrate the 50 year anniversary of Apollo 11’s “giant leap for mankind,” Hotel.com is offering a travel deal to help you land on the moon this summer.
On Tuesday, July 16th at 9:32 a.m. ET (fifty years to the minute of the Apollo 11 launch) Hotels.com is launching a flash sale offering 50 percent off 11 stellar “moon” properties across the globe.
Fingers will need to book faster than the speed of light because the promotion will only be active for 11 minutes (an ode to the 11 in the Apollo 11 spacecraft’s name), and will disappear from our stratosphere at 9:43 a.m. ET.
Below, you’ll find a list of the properties that will be included in the flash sale.
- Mira Moon (Hong Kong, SAR)
- Half Moon (Montego Bay, Jamaica)
- Tiki Moon Villas (Laie, Hawaii)
- The Beach House Hotel (Half Moon Bay, California)
- Ochre Moon B&B (Djugun, Australia)
- Hotel Moonlight (London, UK)
- Moonlo Hotel (Shanghai, China)
- Moonlight Inn Guest House (Rome, Italy)
- Humphreys Half Moon Inn (San Diego, California)
- Inn at Moonlight Beach (Encinitas, California)
- Moonrise Hotel (St. Louis, Missouri)
Remember, you’ll only have 11 minutes so you’ll have to wake up early and act fast in order to take advantage of this flash sale. Set your alarm for launch and visit Hotels.com/page/moonlanding on July 16. At 9:32 a.m. EST, use code BLASTOFF to land on whatever moon your heart desires.