Photo Credit: Prince Williams
DJ Khaled Fans Can Now Book An Airbnb Stay In His Sneaker Closet
DJ Khaled has teamed up with Airbnb to allow fans to book a stay in his sneaker closet. According to the vacation rental company, Khaled is a self-proclaimed “sneakerhead from birth.”
How it works:
“Sneakers are an essential part of hip hop culture and collecting them is an art – just like creating music,” said DJ Khaled. ”We bring the same passion and energy to the shoe game as we do the studio. That’s why we’re excited to share our sneaker kingdom with fans and give them a chance to walk in our shoes, literally.”
The Miami space will be available for two, one-night stays on December 5 and 6. Each stay accommodates two guests, costing just $11 a night, representing Khaled’s shoe size. The stay also includes:
- An exclusive pair of “We The Best” Air Jordan 5s
- A handwritten welcome note from DJ Khaled himself
- The opportunity to stay in DJ Khaled’s sneaker kingdom and sleep amid hundreds of pairs of his favorites, including the Jordan 3 “Grateful” and Jordan 8 “Oregon PEs”
- An outdoor lounge with pool
- Dinner catered by his restaurant The Licking – Miami Gardens
- A private shopping session at 305 Kicks, and more!
Want to go?
Interested? Beginning Tuesday, November 29 at 1:00 PM ET, you can request to book this one-of-a-kind stay at airbnb.com/wethebest. Out-of-town guests must handle their own travel to and from Miami.
Related: Jimi Hendrix And Tyler Perry’s Former Homes Are Now Available To Rent On Airbnb