Photo Credit: Tima Miroschnichenko
The Best Credit Cards For Travel Rewards In 2021
As the world makes its way back to normal, airline prices are starting to reflect pre-pandemic prices. With vaccinations being administered, spring break is on the horizon and the warmer months will bring an increase in airline travel— resulting in higher flight prices.
Travel hacking is a great way to get around paying the full price for a flight. Signing up for travel rewards credit card or even using a credit card you already have to gain miles and points, can save you money in the end.
Here are the best credit cards for travel hacking and rewards in 2021.
You can earn 80,000 bonus points, after hitting the spending limit.
What makes Chase Sapphire Stand Out?
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out anywhere in the world
- Partnered with Lyft and you earn 5x points on Lyft rides
- Through the end of the year you could also earn 5x points on Peloton Bike, Tread and accessory purchases over $1,800, with a max earn of 25,000 points
Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
Capital One Venture Card will give 100,000 miles when you spend $20,000 on purchases in the first year. However, if you don’t see yourself spending $20,000 in 12 months, you will still earn 50,000 miles by spending $3000 in the first 3 months.
What makes Capital One Venture Card Stand Out?
- You can earn 2x the miles for every purchase you make, every single day.
Delta SkyMiles Gold American Express Card
Delta Sky Miles Gold American Express Card has a limited time offer until May 5, of 70,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new card in your first 3 months.
What makes Delta Sky Miles Stand Out?
- 2X Miles on Delta purchases, at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases.
Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
Many believe the Bank of America Travel Rewards Credit Card is the best no-annual-fee travel card on the market.
The card not only has no annual maintenance fee, but also gives rewards on every purchase, with points that can be redeemed for travel.
Citi Premier® Card
The Citi Premier Card automatically rewards you with triple bonus points on airfare, hotels, supermarkets, dining, and gas stations. There also is a limited-time sign on bonus.