Photo Credit: TN
Beat Inflation With These Virtual Travel Experiences By Amazon Explore
Rising costs of airfare, car rentals and accommodations have made travel difficult for many of us, but that doesn’t mean we have to forgo new experiences. If traveling this summer is not an option for you, consider an interactive virtual experience.
Amazon Explore has come through with virtual travel options for every type of traveler and interest. Best of all, you can enjoy these experiences from home without breaking the bank.
Live virtual experiences allow travelers to learn, shop, and discover new cultures in real-time. Some cool destinations include Milan, Melbourne, Prague, and more.
How does it work?
You can connect with hosts around the globe to explore various landmarks and lessons. You’ll be able to engage with your host in real-time and ask them any questions about the destination you’re exploring. You’ll also have the chance to shop and enjoy private sessions.
If you don’t want to be on camera, no problem. You’ll have a chance to see and talk to your host without the pressure of being on camera. Your host will be live at the destination you’re visiting, showing you the inside scoop.
What can you do?
View this post on Instagram
Amazon Explore offers so many options to make your virtual experience unforgettable. You can learn about culture and landmarks, learn new skills and go shopping at local boutiques.
Where can I go (virtually)?
There are experiences all over the world to suit every price point.
Group Experiences Under $25:
- Milan – Italy’s fashion capital’s most scenic spots
- Prague Castle: Discover the regal beauty of the world’s largest castle complex
- Melbourne culture: life in the laneways
- Spice up your life with Mexican salsas: an interactive cooking class
Group and Private Experiences Under $50:
- Pretty French Macarons Made Easy (Group Experience)
- Old Town Jerusalem: Visit the Wailing Wall, the American Quarter, and more (Group Experience)
- Enchanting Rialto: a stroll through the markets of Venice (Group Experience)
- Crime and debauchery: Stories of Melbourne’s slums and sinful past (Private Experience)
Private Experiences Under $100:
How to get started?
Getting started is easy.
- Choose virtual experience
- Book a session
- Sign in on your computer to meet your host
Find out more about Amazon Explore here.