Photo Credit: Courtesy of Airbnb
Airbnb Adds A Magical FAO Shwarz Sleepover For NYC Residents
‘Tis the season for magic, toys, and everything in between. If you have watched any holiday movie set in NYC, then you have likely seen just how amazing legendary toy store, FAO Schwarz really is.
Well, Airbnb couldn’t agree more. The accommodation and experience booking platform recently announced a special addition, just in time for the 2020 holiday season. After all, we all could use an added pinch of holiday cheer.
On December 15, beginning at 12pm ET, one New York-based family (up to 4 people), will have the chance to book their own private FAO Schwarz sleepover and shopping spree. Yes, for only $25 you can relive your childhood, or even show your own children how special this place is.
The one-time, one-night experience includes:
- Free rein to wander and delight in the two-story, 20,000-square-foot toy wonderland (plus a private, socially distanced tour of the space with your host, a real FAO Schwarz toy soldier who will remain masked and six feet apart throughout!)
- Countless toys and games to choose from during your very own shopping spree — courtesy of Airbnb
- A fantastic feast enjoyed amidst the mouthwatering backdrop of FAO Schweetz
- Once-in-a-lifetime opportunities to play, explore and experience the theater of FAO Schwarz, including a music lesson on the store’s iconic Giant Dance On Piano a Build-A-Bear workshop session, an opportunity to build your own remote-controlled car, which you can then race in the halls of FAO Schwarz, and an immersive science experiment guided by an FAO Schwarz professor
- Whimsically-designed lounging and sleeping spaces, including a real life sleigh bed and bunk beds with a slide.
While this is not a contest, the lucky family will need to show proof of NYC residency, and all those participating must live in the same household at the time.
If you would like to book this holiday experience, you can visit: airbnb.com/happyholidays.